In recent years, with the rapid development of home feng shui and shop feng shui, many people have begun to pay more and more attention to the role of feng shui. After all, no house can be perfect, so what should I do if my home has bad Feng Shui? What are the ways to improve Feng Shui at home? Today, I’m going to teach you how to use a simple three-step method to check whether your home's Feng Shui is good and how to make it better at home. I hope it will help you to improve your bad Feng Shui.
Three-step self-examination of good and bad Feng Shui at home
The first step: understand the housing conditions before moving in.
Whether you are renting a house or buying a house, you should find out in advance about the previous situation of the house, whether it has been unoccupied for a long time, and the reason why the family moved out. If the house is unoccupied for a long time, you can invite more friends to bring some popularity on the day of the move to drive away the deserted air; if the family moved out due to some bad reasons, you can use Feng Shui to expel the house The messy air of the household leads to auspicious air.
Step 2: The time to move is good or bad.
In fact, moving is the same as getting married. It's best to choose auspiciousness. If you choose auspicious time, you can prosper your wealth. If you choose to move at a bad time, you will not be prosperous. Both work and wealth may be hindered.
Step 3: Whether the placement of the beds is reasonable.
The most important position in a house is the bedroom, and the most important piece of furniture in the bedroom is the bed. A well-arranged bed is beneficial to career and wealth, etc. If there is a problem with the placement, there will be financial damage. For example, the north-south orientation of the bed is beneficial to health; the mirror, beam press, and direct impact of the bed will affect the fortune and health of the owner; the bedside is against the wall and will not hang in the air, which is conducive to the fortune of the individual in career and school; If the floor-style bed is full of things, it is not good for the hostess to get pregnant, etc.
How to improve Feng Shui in the living room
Generally speaking, the living room should be located in the front half of the house close to the door, so that it can directly absorb the air entering the room from the door. If you have to pass through a corridor in the house layout to enter the living room, you must ensure that the corridor environment is clean and tidy. At the same time, the light in the corridor must be sufficient. Otherwise, it is likely to obstruct the airflow into the living room. Secondly, if it is a mezzanine house design, the living room should preferably exist on the lower floor of the house.
The best living room layouts are square and rectangular. At the same time, the sofa area cannot be rushed to the corner of the room, and the sofa cannot be directly under the beam. If there is a protruding corner in the living room, you can use potted plants or furniture to eliminate the dark arrows emitted from the corner. If the living room is in an L-shaped layout, the location of the furniture can be used to divide the living room into two square areas and use them as two separate spaces. For example, one space can be used as a living room, while another area can be used as a reception room. Secondly, hanging a mirror on the wall can also symbolically fill the missing corner.
3. The five emperors money hanging on the door or hanging in the living room financial position, can resist the unclean things that want to enter the door, and evil spirits, so as to keep the whole family happy and healthy. Or suspend it in the car, which can not only resist and dissolve the brake gas, but also have the effect of keeping the driver awake. To ensure our safe driving.
4. Put a string of five emperors' money in the living room, office, god's position and other places, and use it to avoid bad luck, which can make the house and wealth prosper. Put five emperors money at the door to ward off evil spirits.
5. Balconies, windows and other hedges against temples, corners of other houses, electric boxes, telephone poles, iron towers, etc. are the main culprits, and it is advisable to hang a string of five emperors' money to resolve them. Urban temples and altars are lined with gods inside and souls gathered outside. It is extremely disadvantageous for neighbors. Hanging the five emperors money on the door helps to enhance wealth.
6. Putting five emperors money in the home can bring wealth to the family. In addition, the five emperors' money is generally placed in the home's financial position to attract fortune and transfer, as well as to block the evil.
7. To increase your luck, you might as well try to bring it when playing cards. The chance of winning is higher. Pack the "Five Emperor Coins" properly and put them in a wallet or handbag to increase your luck. Those who commit Taisui need five emperors' money to ward off evil and prevent disasters, and they also need other ways to resolve Taisui.